An eBook or "electronic book" is a digital file, in PDF, EPUB, Kindle and other widely used and distributed formats. Increasingly, eBooks exist which are not scans of older books or reformatted manuscripts originally intended for print, but which existed from the beginning only as an electronic file.
One valuable and unique feature of an eBook is its ability to provide links to websites and resources online within the texts contained in the publication.
eBooks are also a form of electronic "pulp" publication, being vastly cheaper than any equivalent print version of a work in all but the rarest cases.
All items (38)
- Cold Harvest
- Call of Cthulhu, The Cruel Empire of Tsan Chan
- Cthulhu and Other Monsters
- Cthulhu by Gaslight
- Cthulhu Companion
- Cthulhu Dark Ages
- Cthulhu Dark Ages: The Abbey
- Cthulhu Invictus
- The Cthulhu Invictus Companion
- The Cthulhu Mythos Megapack
- Cthulhu Rising
- Cthulhu: Land of the Long White Cloud