|“||You do not @#$% with Cthulhu.||„|
Fall of Cthulhu is a comic book series written by Michael Alan Nelson. It tells a tale in which the Outer God, Nyarlathotep, orchestrates an apocalyptic war between the Elder Gods and Great Old Ones, among other things including the sinking of Atlantis.
Issues of Fall of Cthulhu
- Fall of Cthulhu Vol 1: The Fugue #0-5
- Fall of Cthulhu Vol 2: The Gathering #6-10
- Fall of Cthulhu Vol 3: The Gray Man #11-14
- Fall of Cthulhu Vol 4: God War #1-4
- Fall of Cthulhu Vol 5: Apocalypse #1-4
- Fall of Cthulhu Vol 6: Nemesis #1-4 (prequel set in Atlantis)
- Nyarlathotep: appears in various forms, especially in his "Mr. Arkham" mask.
- Harlot: an enigmatic inhabitant of the Dreamlands who was interests of her own.
- Connor: a follower of Mr. Arkham who ends up being used as a vesser for Gith.
- Raymond Dirk: a sheriff who investigates the strange events around him.
- Cy: an academic locked up in a psychiatric facility. His uncle is the one who triggers the story.
- Lucifer: a young thief who ends up embroiled in the supernatural.
- Four Horsemen: pawns in Nyarlathotep's game, summoning them little by little.
- Sysyphyx: once inhabitant of Atlantis, she is freed from her confinement.
- Gnruk of Vol'Kunast: an essence that possesses a boy named Jacob.
- The Masked Mute: a young inhabitant of the Dreamlands.
- Gith: a force that returns using Connor's body.