North of Kingsport is a famous stretch of cliffs that break at the Kingsport Head for the mouth of the Miskatonic before following the coast up just short of the Manuxet in Innsmouth. Other named cliffs include Father Neptune and The Causeway.
- Water Street - The seafront home of the Terrible Old Man. (HPL: "The Terrible Old Man")
- Ship Street - A road of tiny gambrel-roofed homes parallel to Water Street.
- Hall School
- The Strange High House in the Mist - An infamous house atop Kingsport Head, visible from both Kingsport and the northern road into Innsmouth.
- Granny Orne - Thomas Olney's grandmother who lives on Water Street.
- Asenath Waite - A student at the Hall School who later moved to Arkham after marrying Edward Derby.