- c. AD 10: Simon of Gitta is born.
- AD 27: Simon of Gitta accidentally helps to summon Cthulhu.
- AD 31: Simon of Gitta disrupts a plot involving Shub-Niggurath. (EXP: "The Seed of the Star-God")
- AD 37: The Roman Emperor Tiberius acquires the Serpent Ring of Set through one of his nobles, shortly before he dies. Simon of Gitta is rumored to be connected to Tiberius' death.
- Between AD 37 and AD 41: The Roman Emperor Caligula takes a copy of the Book of Thoth from Egypt, to experiment with it. Shortly before he dies, the book is destroyed. Simon of Gitta is rumored to be connected to Caligula's death.
- Between AD 41 and 54: Simon of Gitta enters the service of the Roman Emperor Claudius.
- AD 41: Simon of Gitta befriends some of the last of the serpent people.
- AD 42: Simon of Gitta battles the forces of Cthugha.
Behind the MythosEdit
Simon of Gitta was created by Richard L. Tierney based on the real historical figure of Simon Magus, specifically he was inspired by the portrayal of the character by Jack Palance in the film The Silver Chalice (1954)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.