A collection of stories involving Mythos encounters during the height of the Roman Empire, Tales of Cthulhu Invictus is published by Golden Goblin Press on license from Chaosium, and is set in their historical Call of Cthulhu offshoot Cthulhu Invictus. It was edited by Brian M. Sammons and runs to a total of 132 pages.
First released in 2015 by Golden Goblin Press, Tales of Cthulhu Invictus was published in both print and digital editions.
- "Vulcan's Forge" by William Meikle
- "Fecunditati Augustae" by Christine Morgan
- "A Plague of Wounds" by Konstantine Paradias
- "Tempus Edax Rerum" by Peter Rawlik [as Pete Rawlik]
- "The Unrepentables" by Edward M. Erdelac
- "Magnum Innominandum" by Penelope Love
- "Lines in the Sand" by Tom Lynch
- "The Temple of Iald-T'qurhoth" by Lee Clark Zumpe
- "The Seven Thunders" by Robert M. Price