Consisting of seven unrelated short scenarios, The Asylum & Other Tales was only the second supplement released for the Call of Cthulhu game. It was edited by Sandy Petersen with cover art by Tom Sullivan, and runs to 80 pages.
- "The Auction" by Randy McCall
- "The Madman" by Mark Harmon
- "Black Devil Mountain" by David Hargrave
- "The Asylum" by Randy McCall
- "The Mauretania" by M. B. Willner
- "Gate from the Past" by John Scott Clegg
- "Westchester House" by Elizabeth Wolcott
The Asylum & Other Tales was first released in 1983 and is currently out of print; however, the book was incorporated into a later release by Chaosium, the Cthulhu Casebook, in 1990.