The Titus Crow series, sometimes referred to as The Cthulhu Cycle Deities series, is a Cthulhu Mythos story arc by noted British author Brian Lumley. It comprises six novels and eleven short stories featuring the eponymous protagonist Titus Crow and those allied with him against the forces of the Great Old Ones, primarily Ithaqua, but including several other Mythos entities.
These stories were collected in The Compleat Crow (1987, Hodder and Stoughton).
- Inception (1987)
- Lord of the Worms (1983)
- The Caller of the Black (1971)
- The Viking's Stone (1977)
- The Mirror of Nitocris (1971)
- An Item of Supporting Evidence (1970)
- Billy's Oak (1970)
- Darghud's Doll (1977)
- De Marigny's Clock (1971)
- Name and Number (1982)
- The Black Recalled (1983)